**IMPORTANT NOTICE: DUE TO COVID-19 AND IMPACTS ON COURIERS ORDERS ARE BEING DELAYED. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO SHOP FOR CHRISTMAS EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT**
So Christmas is fast arriving! Please take note of our Christmas Shipping conditions.
Some items incur a shipping cost which is calculated by size and your location. Please view each listing and use our shipping calculator to estimate your shipping price.
Please use the guide below to know when to order by. Please note, that sometimes circumstances out of our control (e.g. weather, COVID-19 impacts) can delay your order.
|VIC||10-17 Working days|
|ACT||10-17 Working days|
|NSW||10-17 Working days|
|QLD||10-17 Working days|
|SA||10-17 Working days|
|TAS||12-21 Working days|
|NT||12-21 Working days|
|WA||12-21 Working days|
- We only ship to Australian addresses. We do not ship internationally.
- We do not ship to PO boxes; please always provide a physical address.
- We use several different couriers companies to ship your order. If available your order will be updated with the tracking number.
- To save on overhead costs and to keep your prices low, all products are stored and shipped directly from the supplier’s warehouse. This may mean that in some cases your order will arrive separately.
- Please note, a re-delivery fee may be applicable if you are not home. Some orders are shipped as “Authority to leave” carton. If you will not be home, please advise an alternative address.
- Most orders are shipped 1-2 business days after your order has been placed.
You can sign into your account and check your order status at any point. Here is what each status means:
- PENDING PAYMENT – payment is yet to be received from you
- PROCESSING – your order has started processing
- WAREHOUSE PROCESSING – your order has been sent to the warehouse to finalise processing.
- DISPATCHED – your order has been shipped, a tracking will be emailed to you if available
- CANCELLED – your order has been cancelled at your request or your order could not be fulfilled
- FAILED – your payment has failed. Please contact us for assistance.
- ON HOLD – your order is currently on hold. It could be for several reasons – payment is pending approval, item is out of stock or you have requested your order to be placed on hold
- NEW BACKORDER/BACKORDER APPROVED – your order has been placed on back order due to an item being out of stock or on pre-order. Your order will be processed once the item arrives into stock.
- REFUNDED – your order has been refunded